Saturday 10 March 2018

Fifty (50) Pay TV television channels are free on Multi TV position.

   About 50 television channels owned by Nigeria based Play television package are free on Multi TV position, Astra 2f @ 28.2 degree East Ku band Africa beam with frequency 12564 H 30000. Dish requirement is 60cm/90cm. The following channels are free presently:
* Color International
* Fashion Box
* KBS world
* Tribute TV
* Wap TV
* HEA
* Aljazeera
* DW TV
* TVC News
* Rishey TV
* 1Comedy
* FilmBox
* FB Art house
* Azurfa
* Yoruba TV
* Mount Zion TV
* Irawo TV
* 1Music
* Tiwa n Tiwa
* 360 TuneBox
* LTV
* Aforevo TV
* Fast n funBox
* Fight Box
* Game toon
* Fix n Foxi
* NTA
* Silverbird
* Dove TV
* TVC Entertainment
*  Docu Box
* X2D etc.
   Kwese Sports television package have resumed transmission on Intelsat 37 @ 18 degree west C band, Africa/Europe beam with frequency 3877 L 16194. You are require to use 2.4 and above metres dish and biss key is require to access some of the channels. The channels include the following:
* Kwese Free Sports
* KFS South Africa
* KFS Kenya
* KFS Zambia
* KFS Cameron
* KFS Stream
    Join CENTURY SAT TELEGRAM GROUP for latest updates on free to air channels.








5 comments:

  1. Pardon my ignorance , I am already on multi TV . should I just input the above TP into my decorder and scan without touching the dish ? Please help me as I am not an installer but want to do it myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.better still just run a blindscan on ur decoder. U don't need to move ur dish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have run blind scan but not getting them . it is just Guidance TV, Covenant Tv.is there something else I need to do without calling installer ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man I have gotten them by blind scan meaning selecting all not FTA option

    ReplyDelete

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...