Thursday 6 April 2017

Zongo TV, Doxa TV, Volta TV, Adinka TV, Wise TV, Diamond TV, Guide TV, Lord J TV, John3-16 TV are now on Multi TV position.

Eleven television channels have resume test transmission on Multi TV/MBC position on Astra 2f @ 28.2 degree East/ Badr 7 @ 26 degree East with frequency 10970 V 27500. These channels were very difficult to get on Multi TV position initially but now reverse is the case. If your dish is facing Multi TV position, simply blindscan your decoder to access the channels. The channels include the following:
* Zongo TV
*Doxa TV
* Volta TV
*Guide TV
* Diamond TV
* Adinkra TV
* Wise TV
* Guide TV
* Lord J TV
* John 3-16 TV
* Channel 77

2 comments:

  1. I don't just like people who go straight to business, I love them. God bless u bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't just like people who go straight to business, I love them. God bless u bro

    ReplyDelete

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...