Friday 17 February 2017

24 classic television channels are temporary free on Eutelsat 16A @ 16 degree East.

Twenty four (24) television channels owned by MY TV are temporary free on Eutelsat 16 @ 16 degree East Ku band, Africa beam with frequency 12520 H 30000. The channels include:
* My TV More
* My TV Africa
* My TV More
* My TV Hausa
* Silverbird TV
* Trace Urban
* My TV Yoruba
* AIT
* Rave TV
* Channels TV
* Galaxy TV
* Digital Congo
* My TV Series
* WAP TV
* Tele 50
* Aljazeera
* RTI2
* Wazobia TV
* NTA
* KBS world
* Ma Tele Afrique
* Ma Tele Extra
* RTI 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...